I’ve released a new version of the CTRLR editor that I have been working on for quite a while now. Of course, all the elements from the last version which added the real-time pattern editor are also included, such as gate time, triplet timing, pattern length, and access to all 32 steps of the pattern, but this one is a significant improvement in every way and I highly recommend you upgrade to this version.
In this version, everything has been thoroughly tested and verified to work, all the bugs I could find have been fixed, and many new parameters have been exposed to the interface. Even the VST integration should work, although I haven’t tested any of that. So let’s start off with the bugs that were fixed in this version.
- delay 1 wet/dry levels crossed-up when read from synth
- reverb spring sensitivity & wet/dy levels crossed-up when read from synth
- pitch shift direct level change caused high mid gain EQ to change
- fixed/edited parameter table/VST ids
- fixed crossed-up CV offset square and sawtooth values
- increased ringmod range (fx1 & 2) to 127 for frequency, sensitivity, and level
- fixed parameter assign routine and updated parameter ID table to include all possible parameters that can be assigned
- CV offset section reflects actual pitch range (-127 to 24) and values are pulled in properly. 0 is 440Hz.
- CV offset LFO range changed to 0-127 (was -64 to +64)
- fixed LFO retrigger and LFO delay which weren’t updating panel